Thursday, January 2, 2014

Calling IKEA-worse than CHINA

     I called, or tried calling Ikea today to buy a storage unit for a little guy, but alas, I was put on hold, transferred, no human vice at all, given an 888 number, more of the same. I wanted to speak with a person in a store which is closest to me, or at least where I know the area. So then I did the,"give us your zip, yup, it takes me to another store-voice and transferred again.
    All I wanted to know was where are there products made. I finally gave up, hung up and looked up the simplest way to get info on IKEA. On line asking the question where are Ikea Products made-the answer ? All Over The World. I will not buy from IKEA ! They don't even give a person the courtesy of human to human contact and I do know many companies are like that today, but also many are changing because of competition.
     Because IKEA would not answer with a human and because I couldn't not find an answer to at least where was the product made that I wanted to buy...I will not shop there.
     I could have CALLED CHINA faster !

No comments:

Post a Comment