Saturday, January 5, 2013

Forks over Knives shopping list is on line...

    I just did my list for next week. The way the writer listed the food to help you change your life, mentally and physically, is so much easier that going through a book. After my list is complete I shop accordingly.
   Near then end of the article he talks about a book he read titled, Eating for Energy. I haven't read it but he states there is one secret that will change your life and is mind-blowing. Sound like Dr. Oz? Well I'm going to Barnes and Noble and check it out.

   Now about Dr. Oz. I know he's on a mission to help chubbos, but seriously people, every day he announces,  "a miracle way to lose weight" So what does he really stand for? Is he simply trying to charge things up to keep his program on the air making millions? Why does he rarely if ever introduce this to men? Sounds to me like he's saying only women are fat...something to not think about. I'll still watch Oz sometimes, but if it's a show again about another "miracle" way to lose weight, I'll turn it off and lift weights, or walk, put a walking tape in place in, and even better here, put Susan Boyle on and write, or I might just make a vegan burger.

No comments:

Post a Comment