Friday, December 14, 2012

Appliance Parts Replaced? GO HERE! GREAT PLACE!

      Hey People! It's me again. I didn't believe it when I first found a part I was looking for, for my meat slicer. I first went to some dot com site and while they were out of the part I wanted they would get it, but get this, The part was 12.99 ad S&H was 8.99  BALONEY! Did ya hear me, I said BALONEY! This is the plastic cover guide/guard for slicing. THE answer is next :)

   I called Lowes. I bought my slicer a year ago to bake chicken and roast beef and slice for sandwiches and salads. Somehow I threw away the much needed part. So I called Lowes today at their toll free number 866-802-6383 and asked about the part. You won't believe the difference. The nice woman on the other end who was in North Carolina sent the address/web site to me which is:

                                    ereplacemnetparts.com

I was thrilled to see the price is 6.27 and S&H is only 3.81 !  Now this is a company to buy your parts from and thank you Lowes for being so helpful.
All I can say is, keep searching, honest companies are out there and there's more that one as I learned today.

No comments:

Post a Comment