Monday, April 9, 2012

Donny Deutsch for Women

       This afternoon I saw Donny D on the Wendy Williams show which I watch when bored, sometimes. Well this guy gave such great information to women. He is usually part of three contributors on the Today show. Oh yeah, too much TV, anyway he told each and every young lady who asked a question about men , the bold truth. To one young lady he said, if you can't be yourself and have to pretend because the pretend lady is who he likes, then dump him, always be yourself. Another young lady said she always seems to attract the same kind of negative guy. Donnie's answer? Then you have to look at what it is about you that attracts such guys because they know, they smell your weakness which is your niceness. Well that's all I have to say about this for now as once before and is now again a problem with blogger.com.
      When I went to sign in, there was a nitice that blogger was updating this month, so I hit update now...and the same thing happened as it did once before. I get a pop up box that says something in length about ie9 does not match module ie8 and so much more crap-what the heck is this bull?
      So I once again went into one of my old places that say  something like 64bit ---blah blah and this old window opens to allow me to blog-I know after a certain amount of time it will get me back to my usual way of blogging like before, but what a bunch of bull!

No comments:

Post a Comment