Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Three piece Green Baby Set

doozybags.etsy.com

    Hi Everyone, I have a nice choice of items on Etsy and making more each day. Hard to keep up with requests, well not really, just wishing it was. Hard to sit for a long time but I love what I make, enjoy knowing my work will last, is made in Pennsylvania, USA ! Here's hoing you decide to purchase from me. I will send things out in 1-3 business days which include Saturdays as teh  Post Office is open here until eleven. Thank you, Doozy
I have animal prints, polka dots, kids themes, fun themes, princess theme, star wars, bat man and hulk, Cars, motorcycles and more, just can't remember them all. I  buy when I have extra because I love materials. Now if I could just know how to sell, but all things turn out good enough in teh end. A last note. I made all my items triple stirched.
See, something for Everyone :)




No comments:

Post a Comment