Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Best Western 40% off over 62? AARP, go after them in Brooklyn

       Today I called Best Western and asked for a reservation for this Saturday, the 7th of November at the discount, and was told, no rooms available. I needed two beds. I told Josh who I spoke with that my screen shows two beds available. He let me know he could only give the rate available, that they only hold a certain amount of rooms for the 40% senior discount.
    So I then went to December, the 28th-now he says, I can give you 20% off, not the 40%. Why? They don't have it at this hotel, not what he told me the first time. Then he said again, they only keep a certain amount of rooms for that discount so none available. He did say he could give me that discount at another (less desirable location ) my words, not his. I know the area.
   Then I went to Feb, my birthday and now he says I can give that to you for 155. and change plus tax-PRE_PAID ! What BULL sh-- is that ??? Come on AARP, get on them, This is unfair business practices.

No comments:

Post a Comment