Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Subway vs. Jimmy Johns & The Kid, York Pa.

       Recently a kid was on an outing with an adult who was taking care of him for  few hours. The man was about to take the little boy to subway to eat and the kid stubbornly said no, that he won't eat at Subway. Well I knew why but if I was the adult I would have said fine, I am eating at Subway and you can watch me. In Part many things are about control.
    But this had more to it. Subway was caught putting the materials used in Nike sneakers in their bread. If they weren't caught would they still be screwing the public? In my opinion, yes. Everyone is sorry when they get caught. But if they had a conscience at all, that never would have happened to put foreign mater in bread knowingly, and having consumers ingest it. So that was the kids real reason.
                     They ended up going to a neighboring pizza place.
Jimmy Johns is my favorite sandwich eatery. Clean, fresh and filling, Jimmy Johns is just all around so much better. They offer a great grain bread which is so tasty, I could just eat the bread. Jimmy Johns offers a wonderful salad type sandwich, delicious, crunchy and leaves me wanting more. They're fast too. Prices are reasonable when you look at the amount of deli meats, lettuce and tomato, spreads if you want such as mayo, all makes a tasty sandwich. I never add mayo. For me, The sandwich is great as I buy it without anything added such as mustard or mayo. Try the number ten on grain bread, fresh daily, an do your self a big favor, stay away from Subway. If they did it once to save money...how in the world do you trust them again? On the next inspection? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
               Jimmy Johns here I come for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment