Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Thumbtack, a good place to locate a service...

       Somehow and by accident of course I found a service called Thumbtack.
<a href="http://www.thumbtack.com/pa/spring-grove/handmade-jewelry/children-s-blankets-bag-sets">Children&apos;s Blankets &amp; Bag Sets</a>

       Now the handmade jewelry was a few pieces of hemp , now two, a necklace and bracelet made by a local young man and I said I'd try to sell on  doozybags.com  Actually while I don't wear jewelry at all, these are a few cute pieces.
       Quite a few other responses I get is to ask me to make home made jewelry so if you do that, try and place things on Thumbtack-no fees at all. In addition to that I get people asking me to make quilts. I don't make quilts and don't know how in the world they thought I was a quilter.
    I also have an ad about counseling as in kids. What I get is responses for personal one on one counseling. I am not a licensed counselor, but many are and many are very good and needed. Try Thumbtack. It's worth it !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment