Thursday, May 24, 2012

Anxious 4 Papertown Auto Visit

       I know who ever heard of someone anxious to go to a garage. Before I went there the first time, I never met these people, but heard through another ethical garage to check them out and I did, and I am so happy I did.
        So now I know when it's time to go back, I will and even before that if  a problem comes up. Sometimes things happen and you can't meet a scheduled appointment. They don't get angry, give a lecture or make you wait just to show you how much you need them, but they do give a, just call when you can come in again, no problem attitude.
         It is attitude, friendliness, accuracy and truth that make me know, this is my garage! Their motto is, we keep you on the road for less! They're not kidding. At one point I purchased tires there when other places after calling around said I wouldn't get a better price. The price I got was enough to buy an extra tire for a spare if I wanted to. That's how much Papertown saved me. This is a business that truly helps out the community they work in.
        To add to that, they didn't need to build or buy a new building, they recycled the one their in. When we talk about Americans at work in America for Americans, we're talking Papertown Auto in Spring Grove. So do yourself, your car or motorcycle, community and your wallet a favor; Go to Papertown Auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment