Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Bicycles and Legos

Bicycles and Legos

Toys to many, some they are
but to me they're connections
near and far.

Sitting on the floor
building  bigger and more
I know soon what's in store

I get to the top,
 and I'm almost done
he adds ten more, then he runs

This is love and brings us together
as no one knows how
we love each other

Then there are bikes they have in common
a specialized for me
I can fly like a Robin

The family gets on
riding in tandem
five in a row connected by hands on

Connections we don't realize ever  
until the time
we're together

We talk, we chat and then we say
how about legos
again today
How about a bike ride
one after the other
father to son and with the mother
then they add another child
 and the baby
man that's wild !
Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment