Friday, June 8, 2012

Great Pain Gel=no pills

  So how ya doing? Pain free of lots of pain? Does it keep you from sleeping? Well I was just give something called Voltaren Gel, and finally last night I slept about 50% better. This package gives you a small piece of plastic to measure how much to rub on the painful area. I just used a little squirt here, a little squirt there, because at first I could find this measurement thing. It was attached to the box cover. Yup, slow, I was cursing saying what the heck are they talking about, there isn't any measuring stick here, but I hate to give up and finally found it.
   I was also given a back up drug-it sucks-Meloxicam. After taking it and the effects, I remember, yeah, nice huh, remembering during the effects that I had it once before. Dumped it out. I don't like pills anyway. It was supposed to be taken during the day and use the cream at night while in a rested state. One time was enough for me.
    So here I am again, knees, hands/wrists and shoulders, slimy. Not really it dries nicely, but good thing I'm single. Remember the ads with women going to bed with white cream all over their faces. Ahh , what a picture, yet to their credit and unlike me, they have beautiful skin. I am a sun damaged package, but repairs in the works.  Not complaining here because I have had a very good life with great kids and a few good friends. What more could a person ask for? Still twenty more years to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment