Sunday, June 16, 2013

Montel Williams-Cash Now?

    The commercial I saw today amazed me. Here was Montel Williams advertising/hawing a company showing a mom with a child, also African American to use this system if you need money before you get paid. He's rich! I'm sure the people were models, but how does he do this commercial? If people can't make it through a pay day, how does it help to have to pay that company and extra twenty per hundred on each pay day. No, I don't know the exact amount they charge, but why would he do that? Will young single African American moms who love and believe Montel run to this new way of banking, aka pay day loans? Well not so new. Many knows these types years ago as loan sharks and I know it really doesn't have anything to do with color, it has to do with being desperate. Montel is this your character?

No comments:

Post a Comment