Friday, November 11, 2016

Shore Road Deli Brooklyn New York

        Recently on my trip to New York, I held off getting breakfast and finally decided I didn't want to eat while on the turnpike. Turnpike food is good enough and they do now offer a healthier side, but I craved a great roast beef sandwich. I stopped at this deli once before thinking it was like it always was, and would buy a knish. But on my stop before the most recent I found the deli was sold!
        NO!!!! Yet once inside I notice a totally different look, more spacious, a few little tables to sit and take your time and really very nice people behind the counter. So I ordered a roast beef sandwich since it looked so good and fresh. That was my first trip. The young man behind the counter was fantastic. not only polite but made eye contact. He cared about what I wanted and how I wanted it!
       This time, it did not surprise. He sorta of recognized me, made my roast beef sandwich, on such very fresh bread, added just the right mayo and a little salt. I added a portion of rice pudding, my favorite dessert. Cut in half, wrapped up well, I took off, thankful for this new Deli. I made sure to take a menu with me.  I couldn't wait for my first stop. Opening at a light that roast beef looked as if it was just cooked to perfection.
         I have to tell you I not only was not disappointed, but wished I ordered two! I savored it and ate slowly to really taste each bite. too often we munch down our food and don't know what it tasted like or even remember eating. Finished, and now into my rice pudding. Lordy, what a lunch ! Do your self a favor. If you want a great sandwich, not just okay, passable, good enough, you should please stop in at The Shore Road Deli-its located between 93rd and 94st  the actual address is - 9316 3rd ave. The phone number is-718-748-1065

  Thank you Shore Raod Deli, you made my trip home, so much better. Next visit, I'm bring my cooler :) Thank you also for the polite manner used with customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment