Wednesday, October 21, 2015

This Home ! Reduced to 17,000-hunters, Tis The Season

       You name it, this is the place ! A few months ago I went on a wild ride heading north. My family and friends are spread out all over and by a happy mistake I ended up getting off in Wurtsboro New York. What a fantastic town and I was there once before, also on a whim to see my friend. She wasn't home, but I did get to see the unexpected. An amazing town, an unexpected place up state New York about two hours from the city. You can work in the city and live Country! 19,900-just reduced, motivated seller. There is also anice shed on the property. I think she'll sell for less-seriously
       There were of course mountains, greenery, a small airport, friendly community people and wonderful shops tucked away by community owners, a great place to have your own business. If I knew years ago what I saw then, I would have bought a home there. A great opportunity for family owned businesses. I saw festivals, fishermen stocking up at one shop, a so kool coffee shop, blazing fresh fruit stands and most of all I felt it. I felt the area, not as an unexpected stranger but one who belonged. I stood there thinking, but I just bought my own house.
      Well now my friend, due to health reasons has to move to a warmer climate,  and is motivated as people say to sell her mobile home. So that last trip where I got lost and ended up in Wurtsboro turned out to be a great visit with an old Brooklyn friend. Then I say to Bette, now I have a place to visit upstate. My face fell a she told me she was moving, has to move for health reasons, so everyone, I am helping her pass along a great home.

      I was very pleasantly surprised as I found her home in Blue Sky Manor, MH Village. What a anme BLUE SKY MANOR !
     So ladies and gentlemen This is really a very sweet deal, not because she's my friend, but because I remember arriving at a corner lot, seeing her outside, watering flowers  and standing in front of  a yellow with white trim home. How welcoming it was. Inside I was more surprised at I see a 14x70 home wider than the numbers-it has a tip out! She uses it as an office. There are awnings, a patio and even a back deck. I also noticed a very important thing we all want, a new roof, a new metal roof. There is also a new boiler and new skirt. It has two bedrooms, one and a half baths, great for company.
     Bette, my friend has  a nice full dining room and a sit down kitchen area, added a new kitchen floor. I really enjoyed the relaxed feel as I watched her make soup for my  little guy who I had along. Oh did I forget, it comes with a washer and dryer ! Yes, I know, how much is what you're waiting for, 19,900-there is a lot fee of 500. a month and I do know financing is available if needed, but I don't know the specifics of that piece. This is a 1983 Holiday Custom home and it is a home. Don't let the year deter you, it's awesome and you can always make an offer. This place, this BLUE SKY MANOR mobile home park is not like a few others I've seen. It has charm and a feeling of , this is where I belong. Driving in, you do feel as if you already live here.
    When I visited Bette, a lady across the way was that just right neighbor, waved hello, how are ya, see ya later. I know. Wish some of my neighbors were like that :) This area is more than just another park. The homes are arranged so it's more like it was personality built. So Hunters, Retirees, Gardeners pack up all your cares and woe...Go to Wurtsboro. You'll enjoy the peace. Quiet? That's up to you :) P.S.-You can also use it as a vacation rental/investment property ! This is not just for seniors if it appears that way, all families welcome. Fresh Air is alive in Wurtsboro.
           By the way, it has a very nice shed, 12 x 12-we all know how important sheds are.
To look up anything more specific and how to contact:
Go to MH Village BLue Sky Manor
    Thanks and hey, I can always visit you...
     
 
   
 
   



No comments:

Post a Comment