Sunday, January 2, 2011

What we can do with scraps!

      Build a bridge? Sure if you're a kid. Possibly an adult also who is creative in his or her thinking. Remember, an idle mind is the devil's playground! Mine has been idle overtime, but at this stage in my life I don't need the devil. So back to scraps. I am guilty of wasting, but no more, and I will gladly take suggestions on what to do with my wood scraps. I do know one thing, but that I have to keep quiet for now, and those who know me probably know what I'll use them for, but I am really open to ideas. Later, Time for supper, and movies. Since the antenna or what ever crashed I am glad to not have regular television and no I won't pay for cable. I bet I get a lot done in many ways. Thank ya Jesus! After all, it's thosee things in life that go wrong that have a purpose-but I don't believe that of everything. Hey maybe this was my invisible New Years gift to me. Ahh, never mind, I got that yesterday from someone who walked across the field. Tonight's movie, Stolen Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment